R470.00 – R795.00
NT Immune®: enhances overall vitality and well-being by
strengthening the immune system.
Available in 60 or 120 Caps
NT-Immune® is a nutritional supplement that supports the immune system through a combination of specific vitamins and amino acids fortified with Nutri-tide™️ nucleotides.
Nutri-tide™️ nucleotides are a unique blend of balanced nucleotides that are the building blocks of our DNA. Nucleotides are also involved in all processes within the cell such as protein synthesis, DNA repair, mitochondrial function, as an energy carrier in the form of ATP/GTP, hormone cofactors, as well as whole cell regeneration.
Regular intake supports:
- Optimal functioning of the immune system
- Coping with stress
- Energy supply
- Vitality and wellbeing
Take two to four capsules a day with food, distributed throughout the day or as your health practitioner advises. Daily usage can also be increased under conditions of higher physical demands or increased stress levels. Average daily usage calculated is based on 75kg body weight.
This product contains concentrated extracts of DNA/RNA nucleotides (from Saccharomyces cerevisae) called Nutri-tide™️ Nucleotides.
- L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid. It is important for the development and functioning of many organs in the body. After absorbing L-tryptophan from food, our bodies convert it to 5-HTP (5-hyrdoxytryptophan), and then to serotonin, melatonin, and vitamin B6 (pyridoxine). Serotonin is a hormone that regulates the sleep-wake cycle
- L-Lysine is an essential amino acid which when in short supply often limit the formation of antibodies
- L-Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid. The most common uses of glutamine powder is to meet the following goals: to lose weight fast, burn fat and build muscle. It improves gastrointestinal health because it is a vital nutrient for the intestines to rebuild and repair
- L-Histidine is a non-essential amino acid for adults, but essential for children. Histidine is an amino acid that is abundant in haemoglobin. Histidine increases the activity of nitric oxide synthase (NOS), the enzyme responsible for breaking arginine apart and creating Nitric Oxide
- Vit E and C are supplemented to act as oxygen scavengers to protect the immune system against the damaging processes of radicals
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-Pantothenate) is a precursor substance of Coenzyme A. Coenzyme A is made from Adenosine (one of the nucleotides) plus Pantothenic acid and Cysteamin. It is an important enzyme in the citric acid cycle and critical for fatty acid oxidation and to convert food into energy
- Biotin (d-biotin) is important for cell growth, the metabolism of fats and production of amino acids. It plays a role in the Krebs cycle, in which energy is released from food, which is transported in the blood mostly by ATP
- Maltodextrin consists of D-glucose units connected in chains of variable length. Maltodextrin is typically composed of a mixture of chains that vary from three to 17 glucose units long. It is used as a carrier in NT-Immune®
- Inositol is a sugar, which supports the growth of good intestinal flora Capsule shell (vegetarian): Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose.
If you are affected by Gout, take immunosuppressant medication, are an organ transplant recipient or are pregnant/nursing, please consult your health care professional before taking this product.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Contains no lactose and is gluten free. Store under cool dry conditions. This unregistered health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.
Due to the nature of this product, no harmful effects have been found in long term application or in the trials conducted.
60 Caps, 120 Caps