What are Nucleotides?
- Nucleotides are the basic building blocks of your DNA
- They are also part of the energy carrying molecules ATP and GTP
- Co-factors for metabolising fats, carbohydrates and protein
- They are critical for protein synthesis and functioning of the mitochondria
Our body has a relentless demand for new cells and new cells need nucleotides to be formed
- Diet alone is no longer sufficient to supply our daily nucleotide needs
- Nucleotide supplementation has become essential
- Nucleotides (NMN and NADH+) play a role in anti-aging
- Nucleotides qre critical for optimal functioning of the immune system
Who needs Nucleotides?
- People with dietary restrictions
- When you are recovering from an illness
- Post operative recovery
- The Health conscious
- People with gut issues