NT-Detox® is a nutritional product supporting good health based on an appropriate combination of specific vitamins that are fortified with a unique proprietary blend of Nutri-tide™️ nucleotides to support optimal liver function.
Nutri-tide™️ nucleotides are a unique blend of balanced nucleotides that are the building blocks of our DNA. Nucleotides are also involved in all processes within the cell such as protein synthesis, DNA repair, mitochondrial function, as an energy carrier in the form of ATP/GTP, hormone cofactors, as well as whole cell regeneration.
Regular intake supports
- Improved liver function
- Bowel mobility
- Increased energy
- Optimal functioning of the immune system
- Coping with stress
- Vitality and wellbeing
Take two capsule a day for an average body weight of 75kg with meals. Daily usage can be increased under conditions of higher physical demands or increased stress levels.
This product contains concentrated extracts of DNA/RNA nucleotides (from Saccharomyces cerevisae) called Nutri-tide™️ Nucleotides.
- Zeolith is a very specific volcanic clay with high preferential binding for ammonia like molecules, thus helping the body to detoxify and balance the pH
- Dandelion Root Extract has long been regarded as a “liver tonic” and may assist in bile flow and help the liver with general functionality
- Vit E and C are supplemented to act as oxygen scavengers to protect the
immune system against the aging processes of radicals
- Milk Thistle Extract 80% (Silybum marianen seeds). Silymarin is the main active ingredient in milk thistle and known for its benefits as an anti-inflammatory as well as an antioxidant. Milk thistle can assist the liver in recovery from chemical damage and improve liver functionality
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-Pantothenate) is a precursor substance of Coenzyme A. Coenzyme A is made from Adenosine (one of the nucleotides) plus Pantothenic acid and Cysteamin. It is an important enzyme in the citric acid cycle and critical for fatty acid oxidation and to convert food in to energy
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) is significant for protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism, the creation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters.
Capsule shell (vegetarian): Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose.
If you are affected by Gout, take immunosuppressant medication, are an organ transplant recipient or are pregnant/nursing, please consult your health care professional before taking this product.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Contains no lactose and is gluten free. Store under cool dry conditions. This unregistered health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.
Due to the nature of this product, no harmful effects have been found in long term application or in the trials conducted.