NT-Daily® provides the minimum dosage of nucleotides to support optimum vitality and wellbeing.
NT-Daily® is a nutritional product supporting good health based on an appropriate combination of specific vitamins that are fortified with a unique proprietary blend of Nutri-tide™️ nucleotides.
Nutri-tide™️ nucleotides are a unique blend of balanced nucleotides that are the building blocks of our DNA. Nucleotides are also involved in all processes within the cell such as protein synthesis, DNA repair, mitochondrial function, as an energy carrier in the form of ATP/GTP, hormone cofactors, as well as whole cell regeneration.
Regular intake supports
- Bowel mobility
- Increased energy
- Optimal functioning of the immune system
- Coping with stress
- Vitality and wellbeing
Take one capsule a day for an average body weight of 75kg with. Daily usage can be increased under conditions of higher physical demands or increased stress levels.
This product contains concentrated extracts of DNA/RNA nucleotides (from Saccharomyces cerevisae) called Nutri-tide™️ Nucleotides.
- Acacia fibers is a water soluble dietary fiber. It helps to remove toxins from the body and acts as a prebiotic to promote “good” bacteria in the intestine
- Zeolith is a very specific volcanic clay that has a high binding preference for ammonia like molecules, thus helping the body to detoxify and balance the pH
- L-Lysine is an essential amino acid which when in short supply often limits the formation of antibodies
- Vit E and C are supplemented to act as oxygen scavengers to protect the immune system against the ageing processes of free radicals
- Vitamin B5 (as Calcium D-Pantothenate) is a precursor substance of Coenzyme A. Coenzyme A is made from Adenosine (one of the nucleotides) plus Pantothenic acid and Cysteamine. It is an important enzyme in the citric acid cycle and critical for fatty acid oxidation and to convert food into energy
- Biotin (d-biotin) is important for cell growth, the metabolism of fats and production of amino acids. It plays a role in the Krebs cycle in which energy is released from food. This energy is transported in the blood mostly by ATP
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) is significant for protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism, the creation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters.
Capsule shell (vegetarian): Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose.
If you are affected by Gout, take immunosuppressant medication, are an organ transplant recipient or are pregnant/nursing, please consult your health care professional before taking this product.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Contains no lactose and is gluten free. Store under cool dry conditions. This unregistered health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.
Due to the nature of this product, no harmful effects have been found in long term application or in the trials conducted.